Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Surf Sweets Vegan Candy Review

Surf Sweets was so kind to send me some free samples after I shared The Vegan Peach on their Facebook page. They sent me two small packets and a full size packet of their vegan candies, along with an information package and 2 coupons.

I have already been longtime fan of their delicious organic candy, so I won't need to (vegan) butter them up too much simply because of free products. I love just how flavorful and natural all their products are and highly appreciate that they mark all the vegan products as well with the word "vegan." I find the candy way better than any candy with all artificial colours and flavours or those with high fructose corn syrup. They taste sweet but it's a natural sweet that leaves me wanting more and not feeling sick afterwards.

They are also great for those with allergy concerns as they have no wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, tree nuts, shell fish, and fish.

For an example of ingredients here are the ones for the Sour Berry Bears:
Ingredients: Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Asorbic Acid, Colors Added (Black Carrot Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment